Tuesday, October 24, 2006

David Miscavige at the Grand Opening of the Church of Scientology London




As stated in my last post, the new Church of Scientology of London is spectacular. These organizations just keep getting more and more impressive! I was at the Grand Opening of the Church of Scientology of Buffalo, and so I know how impressive that building is. But this one is twice as impressive. I can't wait until some interior shots get posted on ScientologyToday, as I really want to check that place out. It's definitely the type of place where I know it would be dead easy to go in and find out all about what Scientology's all about.

"This new church packs the full body of L Ron Hubbard’s technologies as derived from the greater well of Scientology knowledge," said Mr. David Miscavige, “and, as such, it provides the full gamut of Scientology activities for the betterment of mankind."

1 comment:

Mark Pritchard said...

Yes -- easy to get into!